Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Blogs worth reading at ProjectConnections.com

I'm biased - I happen to like the blogs on ProjectConnections.com because they are entertaining as well as informative.  They have humor and a sharp wit laced with usable and practical know-how.  My kind of place.  The one I just read was near and dear to my heart.  It began...

"One night, we were talking about the bad bosses we had worked for. My father-in-law, Larry, told us that he once had a supervisor that held a mandatory staff meeting every Monday at 6:00 a.m. I told Larry that 6:00 a.m. was not that bad but a weekly staff meeting was just cruel. He was shocked."

The topic?  My Role in Reducing Project Churn by Niel Nickolaisen:  Take a few minutes and go to http://blog.projectconnections.com/project_practitioners/2010/01/my-role-in-reducing-project-churn.html 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment